Healthier Berry Pancakes
Ingredients – makes 10 pancakes
200 g self raising flour
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
300 ml skim milk or non-dairy alternative
150g berries of your choice
Cooking spray to fry
1. Combine flour, baking powder and salt
2. In a jug/bowl, whisk the egg and milk together
3. Combine the dry and wet ingredients, whisking together until you have a smooth batter.
4. Fold in 3/4 of your berries (save the rest to put on top)
5. Heat cooking spray in a frying pan and drop a large tbsp of the batter into the pan approx. 8cm in width
6. Fry for approx. 3 minutes until bubbles form on top of the pancake, then flip over and cook for approx. 3 minutes.
7. Repeat until all batter is used
Tasty and perfect any time of year.
Tag me on social media and show me your version!